Consumer Reports supports consumers in identifying and choosing high-quality, high-value, products and services, and optimizing their health and wellness. We advocate for public policies and marketplace changes that allow and promote fair, just, and high-value health systems.
Consumer Health Choices is where you can find free Consumer Reports resources for patients and their families.
- More than 100 Choosing Wisely brochures about overused imaging, tests, drugs and procedures.
- Dozens of Best Buy Drugs reports, identifying the safest, most cost-effective choices at the drugstore.
- Research from the Consumer Reports Health Ratings Center.
- Reprints of important Consumer Reports magazine articles on being a smart healthcare consumer.
- And much more …
We also offer:
- Details about the healthcare campaigns we’ve launched or joined.
- Resources for health professionals who distribute information to their patients.
- Resources for employers who want to offer our Making Healthy Choices guide to their employees.
Note: Here’s what you should know about Using This Information.