Please help us spread these messages far and wide.
Our goal is to promote awareness of safe, appropriate and cost-effective healthcare among consumers.
So the materials on this site are free for you to use personally and to share with others who might use them.
If you are a healthcare provider, we urge you put our posters on your bulletin boards, or email our brochures to your patients.
If you are an employer, a health advocate, a government or nonprofit agency, we’ll bet you know people who can use this information and will act on it.
Here are our rules for distributing the materials from Consumer Health Choices:
- Use these files as-is. Please don’t reformat them, edit them or add/remove the logos. They’re designed already for printing, linking, emailing or posting.
- Keep them free. These are not for sale.
- Don’t use them in any commercial or advertising context. We are not supported by advertising or corporate funding and our No Commercial Use Policy does not allow our marks or content to be used by others to market their own products or services.
- If you want to use our trademarks or logos, please contact us with your request.
- Do nothing that might imply that Consumer Reports endorses you, your organization or your products/services.