Skin problems can sometimes look like infections, especially if they’re red, swollen, or tender. So it might seem like treating them with antibiotics is a good idea. But some skin problems don’t stem from infections at all. So treating them with antibiotics can do more harm than good. Learn about situations when you don’t need antibiotics for your skin. Also learn how to talk to your doctor about when antibiotics may be needed.
Files to download
- Plain English: Antibiotics For Your Skin →
- Plain English: Antibiotics For Your Skin (for printer) →
- Spanish: Antibióticos para la piel →
- Spanish: Antibióticos para la piel (for printer) →
- Webpage file: Antibiotics for Your Skin →
- Webpage file: Antibióticos para la piel →